Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Desperate Housewives

yes, I am totally lame but I watched it last night.

At the very end, when it was recaping Edie's husband's story.  He said something about only one person should worry(about his rage),  who?  Bree?? 

Re: Desperate Housewives

• I was not impressed by it.  I hate that they skipped ahead 5 years.  There's too much information that we're missing.
  • I was thinking Lynette for some reason but I have no idea.  I still like it!
    Shelby is 7, Coleman is 5!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Lynette popped into my head too--no idea why.

I didn't love the episode, but I have high hopes for this 5 years ahead thing. I think it can be really good. If they hadn't jumped ahead, the show probably would have become very boring or very silly. They had already played out everything I think they could have over the previous four years. Jumping ahead gives them some fresh storylines.

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2rqynow.jpg[/IMG]

Proud Doxie Mommy

Cooking Blog Family Blog TTC Blog

TTC since Sept. 2009

HSG 9/10 = all clear

AMH and internal sono 3/11 = normal

SA 4/11 = normal

next steps = plan to start treatments mid-2012

BFP 3/13 after two and half years
  • I was thinking Lynette for some reason too.  I also thought of Susan.  I wondered if he had anything to do with the woman and child killed in the wreck with Susan and Mike.
  • I agree that the 5 year skip could be good.  There are so many new story lines.  I was thinking Susan too, there weren't a whole lot of details about that wreck. 
  • I was thinking Bree because she was the last fight right?  Edie was trying to get with Orson, right?

Oh I have no idea.  But someone is definitely going down.  We will see!