Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Return of the GD test

I have my 1 hour in an hour and a half. I ate scrambled eggs and whole wheat toast for breakfast. I will not stop for a milkshake on my way to the midwife clinic. I will not.

The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.

Re: Return of the GD test

• You certainly should stop for a milkshake on the way back from the mw, though.
  • What kind of milkshake?  Because if it's a Burgerville milkshake, I think the answer is obvious.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • rose is wise.

I will be extra vibing for you. I really hope you just sail through this oen and don't need the 3 hour!

• I took mine about 10 days ago and was stuck behind a donut truck most of the way. I celebrated finishing it and eventually passing by going to Cupcakeology twice in four days.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Cali, the NW Cherry Chocolate is my current kryptonite. Have you had that one?
  • No, but Mr. Spiderman has had about 40 of them.  He loves those things. 
  • I've only had one. Look at me and admire my restraint.

...but I keep thinking about it. Mmmmmm....

• I'm pretty sure cherries are vital to a babycorn fetus's development.
  • And whipped cream! Makes for extra sparkles.
  • I'm still stuck on the chocolate hazelnut.  Everytime I get one I have to quote the radio commercial:  "Curse you chocolate hazelnut milkshake and your undeniable deliciousness!"
  • I am going to go get a shake after I drop my H off at the airport. I don't care if I have an upset stomach and lots of farts if I am by my lonesome.
  • Oh yeah, I've had two of those. They're good too, but the chocolate cherry is better. And not gritty.
  • I hope you did well on your GD test!

we don't really have a great shake place around here and now I really want a shake.  Maybe Oberwies would be good. 

• Ummmm, don't you guys know that it is Shamrock Shake season?  I don't know why you would bother discussing other flavors right now. 
  • Thanks guys! We shall see the results, I hope by the end of today.

I got a cherry chocolate milkshake on the way home, though, just for good measure.

• The GD test is my GD biiitch. Passed with flying colors, woohoo!

However, I have to go in for an US growth scan because my fundal height is 32 cm when it should be closer to 28 (4 weeks ahead). I think that it's weird that your own height/frame size and that of your partner do not factor in to those measurements. I mean, I'm almost 5'10" with shoulders and hips to match and my H is no shorty, don't you suppose I might actually be growing a big baby because we're large humans?

• Yeah buddy!  Congrats.  I wouldn't worry about the fundal height unless your actual OB says that he/she is concerned.  I mean, since there's nothing you can do about it either way of course, you might as well not be stressed about it until after the ultrasound (and who doesn't love an extra US?)
  • Good job beating that test's you know what.

My fundus is at my boobs now. I wouldn't get too worried (which it sounds like you aren't), I'm sure they just want to make sure everything is AOK in there.

image Ready to rumble.