Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good morning!

The sun is shining, my husband is out of town, I've got a mimosa in my hand, and Fent is on her way over for a play date.  Happy Saturday everyone!  I've been out of town for a few days and I got back last night, so I just wanted to pop in and say good day.

Re: Good morning!

• Hi Christin. Drink one for me please. & say hi to Mrs. Twan

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Drink two for me.

I just talked to my out of town husband. He is in our favorite pancake place and just told me he has been to see all of our friends. :( Happy for him, sad for me.

But I get to go play with a baby in a couple of hours, so that's good.

• I'm leaving in about 20 minutes for my first dress fitting! 
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Mimosas, are soooo good. I hope you and Fenton are still drunk, that is the only way to enjoy a weekend like this.  I just had a tree guy come in and remove all the fallen trees in our yard.  He was the cheapest and it was still 1K for 8 trees and their stumps.

Dawg, I hope you dress fitting goes well!

• Good morning to you! The sun is shining everywhere, and it's the best.
  • You have been missed!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Well, we were supposed to have a follow up date because we were just about at the musical episode of Buffy before I had to go.  And now I've been disinvited.  So this post is really rubbing salt in my wounds right now.

EAB 1k for 8 trees/stumps is CHEAP.  I paid 500 or 600 for one tree and one old stump.

"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • I know it was a goos deal, but hey left the biggest stump.  Once I get a job, stump removal (previous owner left 20 or so stumps) is where my paycheck will go.

Today, I am drinking at home alone while watching Canada go for GOLD!

• I now feel a sudden urge to watch the musical episode. I do love a good choreographed dance about dry cleaning.