Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Irish -- OG Irish, not newer Irish

Congrats on your impending nuptials!  Are you guys still getting married at Denny's? :)
"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton

Re: Irish -- OG Irish, not newer Irish

• Thanks!

I think we're going to do the rehearsal dinner at Denny's. Reception's going to be at the Waffle House. 

• Who was it that said you were getting married at Denny's anyway?  Was it Robe?  Good times, good times.

Be sure to drop by and share your pictures when you get back.  I can't wait to see! 

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Can I ask if his dad is still living with you?  I have a vague recollection that you were going to get a house with a guest house or something.  I was just curious how that all played out.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • I may have been the Denny's person, I forget. I know for sure I was the one who got a girl to apologize to me for saying that only tacky brides get their wedding hair done at Supercuts.

We rent a house that has two floors. He's on the bottom floor and we're on the top. We're looking to buy a bigger house in about a year. 

• That doesn't sound too bad.  It's actually what my H's grandparents do with his grandma's mother (grandma is a third, younger wife hence her mom being still alive).
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Yeah, it works out well for us.

Just sucks that we don't have a backyard, but we're hoping to move to a more suburban area next year.

• It was NOT me, we don't even have a denny's.