Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Unhappy Hipsters

This is cracking me up.

http://unhappyhipsters.com/

Daddy was making them watch yet another documentary on the impact of Bauhaus on American architecture.

The nerve!
House | Blog

Re: Unhappy Hipsters

• Awesome.

Similar, but puppies! http://hipsterpuppies.tumblr.com/

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • ha! my H looooooves Bauhaus. I don't get it.
  • Ha, Bethie! This one is cracking me up. I'm not exactly sure why, but I think it's because his face looks oddly human to me.

arlo says the bullshit “no taping” policy at bb king’s blues club is a “third reich thought police tactic” and that it’s a tragedy this ween show will go undocumented
[photo via kyle f]

DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • Bob, those are awesome!  There are so many great ones.

margi tells people she does ?graphic design? for a living, but in reality does ?nothing?

perry could have easily informed the waiter that his order was wrong, but has decided to just write a bad yelp review instead

clara is always first to change the subject to politics, but gets 90% of her information from gawker and the daily show

sampson bought the cutest old-timey banjo at an estate sale two years ago, and it?s been sitting in the hallway ever since.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • My favorite: tenley made a big production about crying when david foster wallace died, but didn?t even finish infinite jest

But the new Mars Volta one is pretty awesome, too.

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • I met a girl named Tenley at a Depeche Mode concert. How hip am I?
  • I think this one is my favorite:

Without the daily self-portraits, he feared he might disappear completely.
(Photo: Kent Dayton; Dwell, Jan/Feb 2004)

Without the daily self-portraits, he feared he might disappear completely.

• I love the hipster pups. They have improved my weather induced foul mood. It even made me laugh more than space safari at the look at this f-ing hipster site.

isis mae only took her top off because, hey, when?s the next time she?ll meet terry richardson?

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • image cmc714:

Ha, Bethie! This one is cracking me up. I'm not exactly sure why, but I think it's because his face looks oddly human to me.

arlo says the bullshit “no taping” policy at bb king’s blues club is a “third reich thought police tactic” and that it’s a tragedy this ween show will go undocumented
[photo via kyle f]

Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It's the tiny teeth!!
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic