Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Reality Steve on Rozlyn (I guess maybe spoilers)

Good ol' Reality Steve.    I had never heard of him prior to this season, but I'm glad I found his website!

He found interviews from both Ella and Jessie from right after they got kicked off the show.  BOTH say they never saw anything funky going on with Rozlyn and the producer, other than Rozlyn being flirtatious and friendly.    They both say, "some of the other girls saw" inappropriate behavior.     And yet those were the two girls who were brought forth to say what they saw? 

Sketchy.  

Re: Reality Steve on Rozlyn (I guess maybe spoilers)

• Agreed.  I find it very interesting that everyone was so shocked and had no idea right after it all went down. Yet last night, no one was surprised and several had supposedly seen the events taking place.

• I didn't believe anything any of them said last night.

WHAT was up with skanky Ella and her trashy grammar last night? She had this high horse look on her face and I wanted to scratch it off. 

Jessie is just ugly and bitter she got about .05 seconds of air time all season. She more than made up for that last night, which was her motive, I am sure.

• Yeah, she kept saying, "we were fixin' to go to bed."  What?    You were fixin' something?  Was it broken?    And she said it three times.

I LOVED how indignant Kathryn was.   Like she was genuinely suprised or shocked that Jake dumped her on the two on one date.    She was boring, barely got any time in, and was one of the lesser attractive women there. 

I'm glad Elizabeth got called out on her game playing. 

I kind of felt sorry for Michelle.   She is absolutely right that going on the Bachelor is not really the way to find love.   And then I thought Ali was obnoxious when she was "offended" by that.   Please Ali.    The man you were in love with was making out with three other women at the same time.   You suggest that route to find true love?  

• Yeah, she kept saying, "we were fixin' to go to bed."  What?    You were fixin' something?  Was it broken?    And she said it three times.

Seriously. And she just doesn't speak well in general. I don't get why she has such a fan base and where these people come from. 

I LOVED how indignant Kathryn was.   Like she was genuinely suprised or shocked that Jake dumped her on the two on one date.    She was boring, barely got any time in, and was one of the lesser attractive women there. 

Who? (ha)

I'm glad Elizabeth got called out on her game playing. 

I cannot stand her, her face, or her wonky boob job. 

I kind of felt sorry for Michelle.   She is absolutely right that going on the Bachelor is not really the way to find love.   And then I thought Ali was obnoxious when she was "offended" by that.   Please Ali.    The man you were in love with was making out with three other women at the same time.   You suggest that route to find true love?  

Word. 

• image donnycornelius:

Yep.

I agree that this whole thing is fishy.

I think the Bachelor is such a stupid cheesy show.  I think they should mix it up and have multiple Bachelors.  That would bring out some good drama.

• image donnycornelius:

I think the Bachelor is such a stupid cheesy show.  I think they should mix it up and have multiple Bachelors.  That would bring out some good drama.

Me too. I've been thinking that for over 2 years now. I think they should have a set of twins, best friends, or brothers both go on the show as bachelor's and see what happens. Don't force anybody to say/do anything, just provide open bar and the drama will come on it;s own. I think that is the style of the new "Bachelor Pad" show. We'll see.