Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Spartacus omg omg

I watched this show again this week...ladies omg..full frontal from the men. More than once...It takes a lot to embarass me and I believe this show has done it.....WOW....They should warn a person with a NC-17 rating when they do that...whewwww is it hot in here or what...lord have mercy.
Doctor Title Is Closer image

Re: Spartacus omg omg

• Thank God!  If I have to look at naked women, I would also be able to look at naked women.  Man parts are not evil!
  • image DaringMiss:
    Thank God!  If I have to look at naked women, I would also be able to look at naked women.  Man parts are not evil!

Hmm

Doctor Title Is Closer image
  • image DeniseandBrad:

image DaringMiss:
    Thank God!  If I have to look at naked women, I would also be able to look at naked women.  Man parts are not evil!

Hmm

I assume the 2nd "women" should be "men."

Either way, the show is hella lame.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersimage
  • I watched the second episode--and the only part that made it better was they have given Spartacus a haircut. He looks a lot better now. 
  • image foundmylazybum:
    I watched the second episode--and the only part that made it better was they have given Spartacus a haircut. He looks a lot better now. 

I DO agree with this.  Yes

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersimage