Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hound re: walmart

Hey I don't know if J has Mega Legos or not, but they have a bag of them for $10 at Walmart! We just bought some for B about a year ago and they were $23!!

Also I don't know if you have a toddler you would ever have to buy for but they have teh Paradise Western Horses (they are like the big one for the 18 inch talls), but you can brush them, and they walk and move there ears, etc. I just bought one for B for xmas for $8!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Hound re: walmart

• I'll have to go check out the mega blocks later today, are they in the front or the back in the toy section?
  • The ones I got are in the front. If they are gone when you get there, there are TONS in the back but it didn't say 50% off. My guess is they are just moving them up as the front section gets lower.

• [butting in] I'll have to check out the walmart here for those mega blocks. Our friends are coming in from OOT tonight and I never got their daughter a Christmas present! That would be perfect, she'll be a year next month. I'm sure she doesn't need more toys, but what are "aunts" for? :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Julie- she will love the blocks. They say for ages 1 and up so they would be perfect. B plays with hers EVERY day! I picked some up for my niece for xmas next year...

• Perfect! I hope the one I'm going to after work has them! It's waaaayyyy too cold to walk the dog, my usual after-work routine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker