Cincinnati Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Lebanon

I posted about a week ago asking for suggestions on nice places to live. Things moved along pretty quickly and we found a house and neighborhood that we love in Lebanon... we are meeting with the builder tomorrow night and will probably have an offer in by the end of the week.

Just wondering if any of you ladies have any advice about living in Lebanon? My husband grew up in Mason, so he is familiar with the area, but does anyone have anything they can share? Do you like the community? Of course our realtor can't talk to us about the demographics, so is it more of a younger community or older?

Please feel free to share anything you can that might help! Thanks for all of your help so far.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image

Re: Lebanon

• DH works in Lebanon and has for many years. He says that it's a really small town, so in that sense, people are close and everyone seems to know everyone else! Which can be a good and bad thing. He says it's mostly an older community, but lately it's getting younger and younger in some areas.

There's a lot more stuff going up to, in terms of shopping and stuff like that. DH and I live in Monroe, which is close to Lebanon. For me, the area is kind of out of the way of a big city feel - which I don't like so much. I like to be near things. Although, you can still get to downtown Cincinnati in 40 minutes, and downtown Dayton in about 20 minutes (give or take).

Good luck!

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2vjbzls.jpg[/IMG]
  • Hi! We're moving to Lebanon Friday!! We are so excited to live out there.  It's so pretty out there and

Feel free to contact me before you make an offer.  We negotiated quite a bit with our builder.  I'd be happy to give you some advice.  Also, we aren't very happy in the end with the builder and if it's the same one I'd be happy to share our experience.  My e-mail is sara.streit at gmail.com

• I know nothing about Lebanon but I just wanted to say Congrats Emily!!!