North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

gatorhightowers!

Soooo!

Which slogan did you decide to go with for this weekend!?! Party!!!

Re: gatorhightowers!

• We're doing "Rocky Top Roadtrip" on the front and on the back we're all going to have different gameday laws.  Mine is "what happens in Knoxville, stays in Knoxville."  DH's says "It's never too early to shotgun a beer."  I have pictures at home. I'll have to post them. I think the shirts turned out really good.

• hahah thats awesome!

I think I'm going to have to make the "leave em' in teers" one though!

hurry with the piiiics!

• That was my idea, right???  If you sell any, I get royalties! :)
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • image Mrs_W_Pookie:
    That was my idea, right???  If you sell any, I get royalties! :)

hmmm TECHNICALLY it was both of ours because you said "leave em in TEARS" and I said "ooo or TEERS!" lmao

just saying.

• Yeah, but it was my idea first :)  I like the play on words that you want to use though :)
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C