North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Sorry...

With the wedding less than three weeks away, i have had a hard time keeping up with all the Knot posts and haven't even had a chance to look over here in awhile. But I promise to get better! LOL

I wanted to update the Nesties on the GTG planned for this week. Everyone is invited, but please let me know if you can make it, so I can let them know how many are coming. . . Thank you!

The JAX Knottie / Nestie Migration GTG
Thursday, September 18th at 6:00 pm
Location: Mr. Food no-fuss Meals  8221-16 Southside Blvd (On the NE corner of Baymeadows and Southside!)

What we will be doing:
There will be wine and cheese and there is NO COST to attend. We will all have an opportunity to hear about their make and take food prep location. We will get to make a free meal that we can take with us and have for dinner with our families. Not only is our first meal free, but if you like the program and want to make some extra meals, we will also have an additional discount on any additional meals we may want! I think its 20% off.

So if you're up for some wine, cheese and chatting, please RSVP below by replying with a Yay or Nay.

Thank you all and SEE YOU THURSDAY!

Re: Sorry...