Columbus Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hairdressers?

I've been seeing the same gal for 4 or 5 years now, and am in need of a new 'do!  I feel like I've had the same one for years, and every time I ask her for suggestions, the changes are so small, that I still feel I look the same.  TIA! 

Re: Hairdressers?

• Not sure what part of town you are looking for, but I highly recommend Sara at the New Albany Kenneths location.  I been seening her for years and she is awesome!  Phone number for appointments is 614-324-2401.

HTH!
  • I totally understand how you feel.  I just went through photos of me from college until now and my hair always looks the same.

I agree, when I ask my stylist for suggestions on how to make changes. The changes are very minimal.  I still look the same and nobody notices a difference.

I used to see Wendy at Penzone's in Dublin.  She was really good.  I saw a new girl at Kenneth's since I moved.  The haircut was ok but I prefer the experience at Penzones.

[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/23kb6sw.jpg[/
    7/11 miscarriage @ 6 weeks 2 days
    7/12 DS was stillborn @ 32 weeks.
    2/13 BFP! Hoping for my rainbow baby!
  • I just started going to the Spa at River Ridge in Dublin last fall, and can't recommend them enough! They use Aveda and Bumble & Bumble products (which I now LOVE) and everyone I've sent there has had a good experience. I see Sarah (but she's going on maternity leave in about 3 weeks and will be gone until November), but it seems as though all of the gals there are good and the prices are great!

www.thespaatriverridge.com

• I just started going to Details Salon.  It's on Caine Rd, behind Flannigans at Sawmill and 270.  I see Lori and she does a great job.  She really takes the time to listen and, as a result I get a better haircut now than I did when I used to pay $60+ for a cut alone.  As far as price goes, it's $77 for a cut and color and I think $34 for a cut only. 

• This is my 11 year anniversary for seeing Diane at Head's East in Pickerington. I highly recommend anyone in that shop. The number is 837-5522.
  • Meredith cuts and colors my hair at the Gahanna location of Penzones.  She is great...we have made some major hair changes the last couple visits!

• I went to the new Nurtur salon at Lane Avenue and Loved It.  I went to Katy and she was great!  I had been feeling the same way, and felt that I always got a cut from 5 years ago when I went to Kenneths or Penzones and not the cool newer styles.  Even better, it was only 25 bucks and you get a chair massage and either mini facial or hand massage. 

It is where the Aveda students go after they are done and licensed.