Columbus Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AAA Show Your Card and Save Day

Hey everyone - Just wanted to give you a heads up about saving money at the Ohio State Fair.  If you go Thursday August 9th, you can save $4 off the price of admission by showing your AAA card at the gate.
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lbdf.lilypie.com/zYyNm4.png[/img][/url]

Re: AAA Show Your Card and Save Day

• I''m totally disappointed w/AAA right now.  We went yesterday to see to simulator etc.  According to the OSF website AND the daily program, it would be open until 9pm.  We were there at 730pm and it was already covered up and there was NO ONE around AND the AAA booth was closed too!  I might understand the LAST day of the fair, but the 1st one!  When I used to be a part of a group that had a booth, we HAD to be open when the fair was open and all 'events' that were posted were required to be open/available when posted!  We could not START closing until the building closed!

90% of the reason we went was to see it!   Then we walked over to the Dollar General display about 830pm...he'd already closed about 1/2 or more of it and was ticked that there were folks wanting to see it!  again..listed open until 9pm! 

I guess both just never learned to tell time!
    It really did make me rethink paying my $80 again this yr for my plus membership!!!!  hmmmm....do I even NEED AAA???

Beth