Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

platinum weddings.

ohmygawd. am i the only loser watching this right now. i don't know what their names are, i've been listening to it from the other room, but i walked in to see her dress. $20k on a dress? Really? now i'm going to sit here and watch the rest of it- doing my hair will have to wait.Tongue Tied

oh- her name is Mary Beth Fay

http://lifeisbeachykeenblog.wordpress.com

Re: platinum weddings.

• Oh, I can't stand that show.  Even when we were engaged and I was obsessed with all things wedding I couldn't watch that show. 

The amount of excess and waste just boggles my mind!  So unnecessary.

• I used to get a little bit upset when I watched the show.  Only because I felt like I missed out on a lot of things that I would have liked to have at my wedding.  But now actually HAVING the wedding, I couldn't see spending a lot of money of certain things.  Especially since I don't remember most of the wedding.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I couldn't even watch the commercial, much less the entire show! Holy cow, that's ridiculous.
  • I'm a glutton for this show. It amazes me how much $$$ can be spent on a wedding, and all the details that are done--these wedding are so amazing. And yes, some of the brides are so over-the-top it's too much.

Yes, again, a glutton. I hate to admit I'm excited for the new season that starts Sunday. *blush*

• Ugh, I tried to watch that show once.  It was a particularly obnoxious bride (who looked to be about 2 years older than her new stepdaughter, if even that much) and she pi$$ed me off.  No more Platinum Weddings for me!!
  • The wedding turned out to be gorgeous, but wow... I watched about 3 of them. The last one I watched the couple left their wedding in a helicopter. LOL REALLY?
    http://lifeisbeachykeenblog.wordpress.com