Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

does anyone have a wii??? game info...

We're breaking down and getting a wii tonight as a Xmas present to eachother. Which games do you recommend??

Re: does anyone have a wii??? game info...

• I love Mario Kart!  DH bought it for me for Christmas and while we have been enjoying sports and wii play, we really like Mario Kart.  We also have Fit and Winter Olympics, which are a lot of fun.

I'm looking forward to getting Super Mario Brothers.

My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • I'm getting Wii Active too because that was my one stipulation in getting the game system... I want to lose some weight and I figure I might as well be having fun while I'm doing it. Getting up and playing an interactive video game is better than sitting on my butt!!
  • I like the games Mario Kart, SMB, and House of the Dead (I think that's what it is called).
    They see us rollin'...they be hatin'.
  • I really enjoyed Super Paper Mario.  And we like Rayman Raving Rabbids.  We also have Mario Kart.

I really want Super Mario Brothers Wii. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We got Super Mario Bros and Wii Fit Plus for Christmas. They are super fun!

I also like the Harry Potter games and any of the Lego games. I also have Animal Crossing which is fun.

Mario Kart and Mario Party are great for big groups. Definitely get the Wii Play that comes with the extra Wiimote.

BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Super Mario Galaxy is your standard new Mario game.  It's cool because one person can be Mario, and the other person can help by holding down bad guys and stuff like that.

Super Mario Wii is cool because you can play with 4 people.  I was so excited for it, but we've had it for 2 weeks and played it for about 30 minutes.  So it's not as exciting as I'd hoped.

Jeff and I both love Super Paper Mario.  There's something about it that's super addictive.

We also like to play the Lego games.  We have Lego Star Wars which is the best (so far - Lego Harry Potter comes out next week and I think using a wand might be awesome) because you get to wave your Wiimote around like a light sabre.  We also have Lego Indiana Jones, which is cool.  And Lego Batman, which we haven't started playing yet.  And yes, they're like Legos that you build with as a kid.  Your character is like a little Lego guy and it's cute.  : )

Mario Kart is fun, and Super Smash Brothers is fun.  They're both similar to older versions so if you liked them then you'll like them now.  They're both cool because you can play online with other people, so we play Mario Kart with our friends who live in Iowa sometimes.

Mario Party is always fun to play.  You play one big board game and collect stars, but after each person gets a turn you play mini games.  Something you might consider getting, too, is Wii Play.  It usually comes with a Wiimote, and it's a game that's similar to the Wii Sports game that comes along.  Well, not exactly.  Similar in that there are several different games to play.  You can race cows, play ping pong, air hockey, play pool, a Duck Hunt type game, battle some little toy tanks.  They're pretty random and fun. 

Elebits is cute, but not that exciting.  There's a Trauma Center? game that is cool, but also not that exciting.  

My all time favorite game ever will always be Animal Crossing.  It's the silliest most dumb addictive game, but only one person can play at a time.  

• I'm currently addicted to Big Game Hunter.
  • Summer olympics and winter olympics are great!  You can use the wii balance board in winter olympics for the snowboarding and skiing.  I also like animal crossing.  We have mario cart but I have trouble controlling my cart.  I think I'm just not use to it yet.
  • We just got one two days ago and we bought the wii sport resort. It has really kept me entertained. We are waiting to get a few more games (used), because we bought a lot of accessories. I think we will get a couple of games when gamestop has them buy 2 get one free again. Oh and we got wii fit plus, but I haven't tried it yet. I think it will mostly be for after our LO gets here. 
    [url="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=breastfeeder&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_ebf.gif [/img][/url]
  • The girls and DH really love Mario Galaxy and Mario Party.  I like Animal Crossings because I'm weird like that.  And we all love Wii fit (esp the hulahooping, so fun!).
  • image Jeff & Em:

Super Mario Galaxy is your standard new Mario game.  It's cool because one person can be Mario, and the other person can help by holding down bad guys and stuff like that.

Super Mario Wii is cool because you can play with 4 people.  I was so excited for it, but we've had it for 2 weeks and played it for about 30 minutes.  So it's not as exciting as I'd hoped.

Jeff and I both love Super Paper Mario.  There's something about it that's super addictive.

We also like to play the Lego games.  We have Lego Star Wars which is the best (so far - Lego Harry Potter comes out next week and I think using a wand might be awesome) because you get to wave your Wiimote around like a light sabre.  We also have Lego Indiana Jones, which is cool.  And Lego Batman, which we haven't started playing yet.  And yes, they're like Legos that you build with as a kid.  Your character is like a little Lego guy and it's cute.  : )

Mario Kart is fun, and Super Smash Brothers is fun.  They're both similar to older versions so if you liked them then you'll like them now.  They're both cool because you can play online with other people, so we play Mario Kart with our friends who live in Iowa sometimes.

Mario Party is always fun to play.  You play one big board game and collect stars, but after each person gets a turn you play mini games.  Something you might consider getting, too, is Wii Play.  It usually comes with a Wiimote, and it's a game that's similar to the Wii Sports game that comes along.  Well, not exactly.  Similar in that there are several different games to play.  You can race cows, play ping pong, air hockey, play pool, a Duck Hunt type game, battle some little toy tanks.  They're pretty random and fun. 

Elebits is cute, but not that exciting.  There's a Trauma Center? game that is cool, but also not that exciting.  

My all time favorite game ever will always be Animal Crossing.  It's the silliest most dumb addictive game, but only one person can play at a time.  

We need to be animal crossing friends (especially since we discuss wii games on facebook!). I don't know anyone else with it so I've never been able to go to anyone else's town!

On a side note, DH, me, and our best friend have played Super Mario Bros the past 2 nights including tonight for hours. I think its much better with more than one person.

BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers