Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Mushy Gushy Kinda Post

I haven?t been around much at all and just wanted to pop in and say hi!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a happy and SAFE New Year?s Eve! 

My husband came home weekend before last for Christmas.  It has been a much needed break for him and good for our relationship. 

He leaves in a couple days and I will be back on more regularly.  Wanted to say THANK YOU for all the T&P?s that you guys sent out for me in regards to my crazy in law situation.  Things have stopped for now.  It has put quite a strain on my relationship with my husband.  We are working on things and having him home makes it a lot easier to deal with everything that has gone on.  We are going to start counseling once we get stationed in ND to work on things that have come up as a result of this situation. 

It means the world to me to be able to turn to you guys.   This board is fun and we all cut up and you guys are freaking hilarious and keep me laughing every time I read through the post.   It is amazing to me though, how awesome you guys are when one of us is going through a crappy time. 

Thanks again for all the t&p?s, texts, emails and phone calls and for letting me call crying, screaming and cussing.  No one understands the things we go through better than each other!

P.S. Did Head get her hair cut?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mushy Gushy Kinda Post