Northern California Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Glee Fans...Anyone get the DVD?

I went to get it at Target and it is sold out at all the Targets near me.  I also looked online and it says that the Best Buy in Union City is sold out too.  I think I might have to just order it from Amazon.
imageimage
107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
Read 2012: 33/50

Re: Glee Fans...Anyone get the DVD?

• 1) LOVE the siggy!

2) We are going to order from Amazon. I don't really care too much about having it, since I've seen all of the episodes and now I have to soundtrack...but believe it or not, Dh wants it because he missed some episodes. Oh yeah, my Dh likes GLEE. I'm in lurve!

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I went to 2 different Target stores and 2 different walmarts and they are all sold out. Target told me they actually only got about 5-10 copies TOTAL. Why would you only send a store 5-10 copies of a TV series that is SUPER popular and you know you are going to sell a ton of copies of. LAME
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers