Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

apprentice - am I the only one that prefers the old one?

Apprentice.  I prefer the one with actual aspiring regular folk versus the celebrity apprentice.

I think the celebrity apprentice is just a show about proving how many friends you have and showing off your connections.  

The original apprentice actually showed smart people doing things and innovative creative personalities.  why dont they go back to that format? Donald Trump doesnt have to hire them, he can just give a cash reward. 

Re: apprentice - am I the only one that prefers the old one?

• I am guilty but I like them both, the last season of the regular apprentice was great, but I also like seeing how much money the celebs can raise for charities (but I can't stand Clint Black last season-good for drama though!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• All I can think about is Clint Black in that All Small and Mighty ad they had to make last season.  I can't believe that not one single person on that team spoke up and said it was a REALLY bad idea.  This happened to be one of 2-3 episodes that I caught...

Donald Trump is one of the biggest douches ever, though.  I hate myself a little, simply for the fact that I've seen episodes of his show.  He's so classless and disgusting.

• Is there a new one on????

• I like the old one much better.  It is interesting to see that several of the contestants have turned up on other reality shows.  Katrina and Hardy on that Miami Social show were on the apprentice as well as Bethany from the Real Housewives.
  • I actually watched Celebrity Apprentice more than the regular one. 
  • image MNVegas:
    I actually watched Celebrity Apprentice more than the regular one. 

...this...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Kris&Jay08:

image MNVegas:
    I actually watched Celebrity Apprentice more than the regular one. 

...this...

you arent the only ones since they are doing celebrity apprentice again thsis winter.

• I never watched the original, but DH and I enjoy the celebrity apprentice--It is a train wreck waiting to happen! 

I knew they were filming a new one, since my good friend(lives in Astoria) saw the film crew with a few of the famous people who are on the new season--At the moment, their names are escaping me!!! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers