Columbus Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

No french fries at taste test?

I was a bit dissapointed when I found out it wasn't fries after all.  I even stated on the questionaire that the only food I wasn't willing to eat was a double snack and what do we get?  Oh well, it wasn't too bad - atleast they weren't thick slices of meat. 

Re: No french fries at taste test?

• Is that a sandwich they already have?

Yeah the baby was excited for french fries just she didn't get any. lol

• I don't think so - I was under the impression it was something new.
  • Shanna - looks like you will have to go make a run for some french fries to keep your baby happy! :)  I was tempted to stop by a Wendy's on the way home to get french fries to complete my supper. 
  • That sucks that you didn't get any fries, but they weren't that great anyway! Did it tell you on the confirmation email that is was for fries - that's strange.
  • lol  I even called Shanna on my way home to ask her if she got any french fries!  I was horribly confused.  I really liked the burger, though.  It left me hungry.  DH actually just ran out to get us some pop and me some fries after I hurried back to babysit...just to find out my niece is sleeping.  No baby time for me tonight.  If I had known, I would have gone ahead and stopped on the way here