Columbus Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*~*MustangGirl*~*

How is DH doing??  I saw that you get to go out tomorrow - YAY!!!  Enjoy yourself!!  Hope things are getting easier for you and family :)

Re: *~*MustangGirl*~*

• Things are going better. DH can do much more for himself. He started back to work (desk/sales job in a family owned business) and his spirits are much better because of it.  Unfortunately, he's experiencing pain again and is back to taking the painkillers that make his mind foggy. He still can't drive himself, lift, or reach over his head, but it's a huge improvement. We are also still patiently waiting on the nerve in his hand to show some sign of improvement. His hand still just hangs.

I'm ready to have my husband back. We're blessed that our marriage is strong because this is tough. I can't imagine how people with rough marriages can make it through something like this. Since he can't do much for himself, I do it for him. He, of course, has his idea of how things should be completed and is pretty quick to verbally correct me. I know he doesn't mean to do it (and I try so hard to remember that), but sometimes I just want to yell "I quit"!

Our family and friends have been helping us out. It's really great to know that you have people that love and support you- no matter what. I can never thank them enough.

• I'm glad to hear that things are getting better :)  You are definitely a very strong woman and I give you lots of credit  . . .sometimes I want to yell at my husband "I Quit" and that's only because he can't remember to shut our kitchen cabinet doors :)  :)
    Hang in there and keep us posted!!  I hope he continues to successfully cross these hurdles!