Columbus Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm in Tempe!!

After two and a half days of driving, I am finally in Tempe! We got here around 1:30 PST and after sitting down for five minutes, I got busy unpacking boxes and even motivated DH to unpack a little bit :)

I think by Monday, it'll actually look like a house. After we're done and everything is put away, I'll take some pictures and will update my bio. I'll be up bright and early tomorrow morning to watch the Buckeye game (it's on at 9 am out here).

GO BUCKS!

Re: I'm in Tempe!!

• Wait, so you can watch the Buckeye game but I can't?  lol  I'm just kidding--are you headed to a bar to check it out?  I had a friend that lived in Washington for 3 (or 6?) months and it was during football season--she talked about how weird it was being the only one in the bars to watch the OSU noon games.

But I digress--I'm so glad you made it out there safely!  I can't wait to see pics of the new place and hear all about Tempe. 

Go Bucks :)

• Wow - what a drive!  I'm glad you made it safely  :)  Enjoy yourself and be sure to check in with us!
  • Glad to hear you made it safely! Can't wait to see the house! I am impressed if you can unpack enough to look like a house by Monday! How long do you have before your job start?
  • I was thinking about you today and hoping that we would get a post soon! Good news that all is well is moving land! Tell us more about how you like it (or dislike it) as the days go on.........

Go Bucks!

• IN moving land! It's 4am and momma's delirious! LOL!
  • We are going to be heading out in about 30 minutes for a bar in Scottsdale that shows the Buckeye games.

I took Sophie out at about 6:45 this morning and I swear it's probably already 90+ degrees out.

• Glad to hear that you made it okay. GO BUCKS!
  • Glad to hear you made it Tempe safe. Good luck with all of the unpacking. 

I know how painful that ride is. I drove it to watch the Bucks play in the National Championship game in 2002. Just be glad you don't have to return to Columbus in 3 days. :)

[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/23kb6sw.jpg[/
    7/11 miscarriage @ 6 weeks 2 days
    7/12 DS was stillborn @ 32 weeks.
    2/13 BFP! Hoping for my rainbow baby!
  • Yay! Hope you had a good trip. :)
  • I'm late on this... sorry!!  Glad you had a safe trip!  :)