Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Any Dexter Fans?

I swear I can't get enough of this show. It.is.the.best! Please tell me there are other fans and what's your take on the season so far. I can't wait for Trinity to "get it." Anyway, let's talk.

Re: Any Dexter Fans?

• I love this show! I just got caught up on the season and am curious as to what is going to happen. Trinity's family might be suspicious if he disappears after what happened at Thanksgiving.
  • I think Trinity's family would be relieved if he was gone.  They seem to hate him and I think it will be a blessing for all involved.  If you're going to bury a child in cement alive - you need to go.

I was also shocked to know that  the reporter's father is Trinity.  Nice twist. 

• Yeah, at first I thought that they would be happy the dad is gone - but the mom and daughter ran to him when Dexter had the knife. Even if they are glad, they might not be able to lie about nothing suspicious happening/no one being upset with their dad when police question them.

I am wondering if the reporter is the one that shot Deb. It wasn't Trinity but was someone shorter...and Deb said the reporter knew she watched Frank take his last breath but doesn't know how she knows that. But maybe that'd be too obvious.

• image MsJeshka:

Yeah, at first I thought that they would be happy the dad is gone - but the mom and daughter ran to him when Dexter had the knife. Even if they are glad, they might not be able to lie about nothing suspicious happening/no one being upset with their dad when police question them.

?I am wondering if the reporter is the one that shot Deb. It wasn't Trinity but was someone shorter...and Deb said the reporter knew she watched Frank take his last breath but doesn't know how she knows that. But maybe that'd be too obvious.

I take it you didn't watch this week's episode yet.... you might want to watch it before you accidently read spoilers here!?

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7eLZJP/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w7eLZJP/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • This season has been great, possibly the best yet, except for whiny Rita.  John Lithgow is fabulous, he plays creepy so well.  I could have used less (or no) butt shots though!
  • Hmm...I guess not. I thought I was all caught up. Embarrassed
  • image KimandRoss:
    This season has been great, possibly the best yet, except for whiny Rita.  John Lithgow is fabulous, he plays creepy so well.  I could have used less (or no) butt shots though!

LOL, my husband hates Rita! I don't care for her either, but Deb is the one who gets on my nerves. I still prefer the first season, but this season has made up for the middle two, which weren't that great, IMO.

• image KimandRoss:
    This season has been great, possibly the best yet, except for whiny Rita.  John Lithgow is fabulous, he plays creepy so well.  I could have used less (or no) butt shots though!

Ditto this, EXACTLY!  Rita has been bugging this season (more than usual). 

• Who doesnt love this show? SO and I are probably obsessed to an unhealthy level.
  • Great show... DH and I just watched the first three seasons over the summer, and are just as obsessed with Season 4!!!

After Thanksgiving, I don't know how Dexter can get away with taking care of Trinity himself - I think he might take care of the reporter chick on Deb's behalf, but feed info to Deb so that she can have her revenge by taking Trinity down on her first case as lead detective.

Such a great show... Some seasons have been stronger than others, but all have been incredibly enjoyable! Who would've thought I could be so obsessed with a serial killer? hahaha

• This season started out a little meh imo, but the last few episodes have really had me on the edge of my seat. I really don't know how Dexter is going to get out of this one with no one being the wiser.

Kind of annoyed that they glossed over how the boy was found by police. And how Dexter managed to get home without being covered in cement, while Rita was still awake no less. Seems like just that would've been a sticky situation for him to escape - tipping the police off on the boy's location without being questioned?

Best season since Season 1 though, definitely. I'll be sorry when John Lithgow is done. He has been superb. (Random - last week I caught an old rerun of 3rd Rock From the Sun right after watching Dexter. Wow was that a weird thing to do. Crazy creepy killer to silly childish alien. And yet he does both so well!!)

• I just watched the newest episode. I also wondered how Dexter managed to get home without cement on him/his clothes. I'm glad the boy was saved!
  • I love this show too ! But I am only on the second season.

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image ScorpioAnnie:

After Thanksgiving, I don't know how Dexter can get away with taking care of Trinity himself - I think he might take care of the reporter chick on Deb's behalf, but feed info to Deb so that she can have her revenge by taking Trinity down on her first case as lead detective.

Ditto this. Why does Dexter even think he can still kill Trinity? His family saw him half-strangle the dude with a belt then beat his ass with a butcher knife held behind his back. Uh, suspect, much?

I think he'll have to let Deb expose Trinity and he'll kill Christine for shooting Deb.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one HELLA annoyed by Rita. She's the only one who totally sucks at acting, IMO. The breathy little-girl voice is just too much for me...and the fact that her hair is perfectly curled every time she's on camera. She's a SAH mother of three...give me a break. Err.

image Pregnancy Ticker