Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Man Men Season 2 question (with spoilers)

So this is about the episode titled "Six Month Leave."

I'm unsure why Peggy was so concerned/upset that Freddy was fired for his drinking issue.  I recall one episode where he smacked her on the butt and she seemed alarmed.  Is she just trying to "fit in" so she doesn't want to look like she wanted him ousted?  That was confusing to me.

Also on this episode Joanie was laying down crying about  Marilyn.  I was thinking she was probably not crying about Marilyn but maybe about her relationship not really working out the way she said, "Wait until you lose someone that was important to you."?  Perhaps I'm overthinking it?

Re: Man Men Season 2 question (with spoilers)

• image timmysgal1:

So this is about the episode titled "Six Month Leave."

I'm unsure why Peggy was so concerned/upset that Freddy was fired for his drinking issue.  I recall one episode where he smacked her on the butt and she seemed alarmed.  Is she just trying to "fit in" so she doesn't want to look like she wanted him ousted?  That was confusing to me.

Also on this episode Joanie was laying down crying about  Marilyn.  I was thinking she was probably not crying about Marilyn but maybe about her relationship not really working out the way she said, "Wait until you lose someone that was important to you."?  Perhaps I'm overthinking it?

Maybe she never liked it he was shitcanned for what they thought was incontinence due to drinking.

I am pretty sure Freddy had petit mal seizures. Looked like he was having one during that episode; he kind of "blacked out" then wet his pants and was out of it for a few seconds then came to, not even knowing where he was. Those are hallmarks of a petit mal seizure.

Maybe Joan was more or less drawing parallels with Marilyn and her life -- maybe she was wondering if she'd wind up in the same predicament. 

• image TarponMonoxide:

I am pretty sure Freddy had petit mal seizures. Looked like he was having one during that episode; he kind of "blacked out" then wet his pants and was out of it for a few seconds then came to, not even knowing where he was. Those are hallmarks of a petit mal seizure.

Maybe Joan was more or less drawing parallels with Marilyn and her life -- maybe she was wondering if she'd wind up in the same predicament. 

Ah, that would definitely explain it if it were something else.  I hated how Sal and the others were just laughing and making fun of him.  They are such assholles, even though I didn't really like Freddy much anyway.

I think Sal was behaving that way because he is trying to so hard to get Ken to like him!

• We just finished Season 2 and I was so sad they fired Freddy.  I think Peggy liked him b/c he was the one that gave her a chance.  Even though he did slap her on the butt, he seemed to respect her work, which is her main focus...her work being accepted in this man's world. 

Not sure about Joan, maybe she is regretting ending things with Roger?  I loved them 2 together.