Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Does your company give a holiday gift/promotion to their customers?

If so, what? I am looking for ideas for our company to do but blanking. Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Someone's getting a little brother!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Does your company give a holiday gift/promotion to their customers?

• We don't send anything out ourselves, but we do receive a good amount from our vendors.  Some of the stuff they send us:

1. Gift wrap

2. Baked goods

3. Last year my boss was sent this pretty nice alarm clock, that had the background noise settings, thermometer, projects the time onto the ceiling so you can see it without turning your head etc.  She raffled it off and I won it and DH is now obsessed with this high-tech alarm clock.

4. Calendars

That's all I can think of for now.

[IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m116/catspajamas83/BaileyInstagram-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m116/catspajamas83/Jamesoneyes-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • We dont but I noticed a lot of places do Calendars.

WE know a Realtor who hand delivers poinsettias to all his customers. 

• We used to do calendars then leather portfolio folders, little desk clocks with our logo, Mont Blanc pens, fleeces with our logo. What price range did they give you?
  • We send a really nice package of hand made candies (about 12 different kinds in pretty boxes/tins stacked up like a pile of presents) to all our clients.

For the employees, they treat us to an all expenses paid holiday party at a nearby dinner location on a Friday night (including open bar) followed by putting us all up in a hotel. They also tend to give a small cash bonus this time of the year.

• We get all kinds of food/fruit packages here.

I think it would be nice to just make a donation instead and send people a note telling them you did that.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image KathrynMD:

I think it would be nice to just make a donation instead and send people a note telling them you did that.

I agree with this. I just made DH's company xmas cards and instead of sending popcorn tin and crap like that his dad made a donation to Our Daily Bread, My Sister's Place and the SPCA. His thinking was those charities need more help now than ever before and his clients really don't need popcorn, cookies, or chocolates.

• ETA: ::meant to quote the donation to charity suggestion::

This is what I was thinking of suggesting. Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker