Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: I needs headbands for both girls

• If you need it by Saturday, ordering from Etsy might be cutting it a little too close unless you're prepared to pay for upgraded shipping.
  • Did you check out Target?? I haven't really gone in the childrens department, but they have so many cute things out now for the holidays.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just ordered from Bowsformygirls off Etsy last week. I ordered them on Tuesday and they came Friday, regular mail. She is located in Maryland. She will do custom stuff and is really easy to work with!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't imagine Ella would keep one on for more than 5 seconds, so I would never buy her one at this point.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image KathrynMD:
    I can't imagine Ella would keep one on for more than 5 seconds, so I would never buy her one at this point.

Reese will leave hers on all day. Sierra was and still is completly different. She will leave them on for about 2 minutes. 

I contacted the etsy seller rec above and I am heading to Target for baby food this afternoon so I will check their too. 

• Claire's has tons of cute headbands if you're going anywhere near the mall.  Maybe the kids section at Nordstrom?
    Holiday Card 2011
    The Baloney Bug, A Blog
  • Ditto the Nordstrom's suggestion, they have some really cute stuff. Target also has good finds! I wouldn't order online, I think you'll be able to find something in a store and save on shipping.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers