Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning!

It's Monday again.. but its a good Monday because it is only a 3 day work week! Yay!

How was everyone's weekend?

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image

Re: Good Morning!

  • Friday night Sarah and I went to Target for some shopping and then to Chick-Fil-A to pick up some dinner.  We had a little picnic when we got home.  

    Saturday we ran to Lowe's and bought 2 new toilets and then to Coco's for breakfast. After we dropped the toilets off at home we went to the dry cleaners to get my dress pinned for hemming and to pick up C's shirts.  We then drove out to Cabazon and finished our Christmas shopping, yay!  That night we went to an Engagement party for one of C's coworkers and then grocery shopping afterwards for Thanksgiving dinner.  It was great! There wasn't anyone else in the store!  

    Sunday C took Sarah to Bass Pro Shops for pics with Santa. We even got her all dressed up in her Camo dress and black Mary Jane's!  But when they got there at about 10:30 they realized Santa wasn't showing up until noon!  By the time C chased Sarah around the store for an hour and got to the Santa line it was so long he decided to just leave.  So they went to lunch at Red Lobster and came home.  I had a FANTASTIC time at the GTG!  All that painting (and drinking) was very relaxing!  I can't wait to see how my projects turn out!  Last night I made dinner and we just hung out.

    Today is just work then relaxing tonight.  Hopefully C won't have to work late again.  

    Have a great day!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Friday night dh and I went out to dinner. I came home and promptly fell asleep. Saturday, Kristy and I went to Oak Glen and watched a movie. Mary was soo cute! Sunday- church and crafts with a friend.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

    Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • I spent all 3 days on the couch with the flu--- and I'm still there today- this bug won't go away!!! :( Don't get it ladies- it really sucks!
    Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • Is it sad that I can't remember what we did Friday? 

    Saturday we had a photo shoot out with some friends.  I broke out the 50mm, 1.4 for the first time in a while and got some incredible shots of Aerowyn and we even managed to get a decent family pic that a friend took for us.  Now I just need to design our xmas card and her birthday invites.

    Sunday baby and I lounged in the morning and Robert studied.  We had an early thanksgiving dinner at his mom's since his brother wants to be back up in Mammoth on Thanksgiving.  After dinner, we went to CSULB to see Robert's friend's art showing for his final exam.  He does kinetic art, so the baby has a great time playing with his stuff.  Last night there was one where you pulled a rope and when you let go 2 hammers smashed a plate standing between them, one where you pulled a rope and a bronze fist slammed into/through drywall, and a spinning one that she'd seen before and loves to walk around pushing.  

    I'm in denial that Thanksgiving is this week.  I have so much to do in the next couple of weeks that it's all overwhelming me.  

  • Lena- I hope you feel better soon!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

    Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • Good Morning,

     Friday, DH got off early from work so we went out to dinner and then came home and went to bed.

    Saturday, we got up early and took his truck in to get the oil changed.  We then went to Mimi's and got our free breakfast.  We went home and continued to take stuff out of boxes and DH had a friend come over and they went to the garage and started to build his friends mountain bike. 

    Sunday we slept in, which was so nice.  Took a trip to the old house to get more stuff, we have about one more trip over there and then we are done.  DH's friend came over again to finish the bike.  Then DH and I went to Souplantation for dinner then home for bed.

    I'm so glad it's a short week!!  I'm taking Wednesday off so I have 1 more day of work.

Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards