December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anniversary Gifts?

What are you getting YH? I'm totally stuck and I need to get him something now as I'll be gone for our anniversary and we're going to celebrate in a couple of weeks.

Re: Anniversary Gifts?

• I really haven't thought about it yet.  We talked about maybe getting tickets to go see the Seattle Symphony Chorale's performance of Handel's Messiah, since one of DH's teammates can get us discount tickets...but we haven't done that yet. 
    ~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cotton is traditional and China is the modern gift for the 2nd wedding anniversary.

Some ideas Im thinking about:  Nice sheet set or new bedding, boxers,     q-tips (haha!!!)  

• No clue. I need to start thinking of something though. I know I won't want to be out shopping in dec. DH never tells me what he wants either which makes it hard.
    M & D - 12/29/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2 - D&E - 10/1/10 @ 19w2d - thanatophoric dysplasia confirmed.
    Charlotte Lillian will be forever in our hearts.

Baby #3 - Little Bean - natural miscarriage - 1/17/11 @ 5w5d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am planning on getting him hockey tickets for Christmas so he will probably get hockey tickets for our anniversary or I might get him a hockey shirt.

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/oab4us.jpg[/IMG]
  • we got a hammock a couple of months ago, so i asked if we could count that as our cotton gift :) we have all our china.... we celebrated our dating anniversary on january 1 and with our dec 29 wedding annivesary, we'll continue the trend of not-so-pricy anniversary gifts since it's so close to christmas... still need to think on it, but i'd like to follow suit with the "traditional/modern" gifts just b/c it's fun (he got me an awesome daily planner last year=paper, i got him a gps running watch=clock)