Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Displaying a bridal bouquet?

Hi All,

Right now I've got my bridal bouquet in a vase on the mantle, but I'm thinking I'm probably going to need to protect it soon before it starts getting all dusty. I'm thinking of using some kind of acrylic box or dome to protect it, but I'm having fits trying to find something like this in the OKC area. Has anyone bought one of these things before, and if so, where? I don't want to spend a ton on this darn thing.

Thanks!

Re: Displaying a bridal bouquet?

• My friend had her flower place do it for her while she was on her honeymoon.  I have no idea how much it costs or any other info.  But call her flower shop and if they dont do it maybe they can give you info that would be more helpful.  Her florist was Ceaser Flowers off of May and 63rd ish.
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2cz1p2b.jpg[/IMG]
    DannyandAllison's Bio
  • Is it already preserved in some way?  One of my BM had hers freeze-dried, but I think you have to do that immediately.  Then she put it in a deep shadow box with her hair piece, invitation, etc.  It looked really nice!  You can get shadow boxes at Michael's and Hobby Lobby in the framing section.  If you have a coupon or wait til it goes on sale they are really reasonable.  :)