West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

ds too young for lion king?

so i heard that the lion king is coming to the tampa performing arts center and i want to take ds to see the show.  but is 7 months just too young?  we've been to the movies a few times (bee movie, veggie tales and horton), and he does fairly well.  so, what are your thoughts?  thanks ladies!

Re: ds too young for lion king?

• The show is more for elementry to middle school aged children. It is visually stimulating but to old for a infant. But it would be a good show for you and DH. Hope this helps.
  • thanks! unfortunately dh is 7982 miles away in another part of the world covered in sand.
  • I would agree more towards elementary and middle school to understand what is going on, but if he does well in the movies. i would say go for it. Definately great great show! I would go again if i had the extra cash. there is tons going on all the time so i think it would keep him interested.