Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NBR: I need halloween costume ideas...

I can't figure out what I should be for Halloween.  I've got two DS's and we are going to the preschool's party.  I don't want to be lame and not dress up, but all of the costumes in the catalog are either too sexy, too scary or too expensive ($55.00 for a halloween costume? Really?). 

What are you going to be?

Re: NBR: I need halloween costume ideas...

• I have a nice Renaissance costume that I add bits and pieces to every year, mostly so I can start my Shakespeare unit on Halloween and wear it for dramatic effect.  LittleL is going as Peter Pan (his choice) and I think DH is boycotting dressing up this year.
    28/100
    LittleL 8/10/07
    Baby E 11/27/10

Check out my makeup and reading blog:
    Books and Beauty
  • I haven't decided yet, but I want to be Luna from HP.  You could always go the witch/wizard route with just a few accesories.

Or one cute idea if you are going to be around little kids - my mom dressed up as a pig when she helped in my.. fourth grade? classroom, and it was a huge hit!  She wore light pink sweat pants and long-sleeved shirt, and had little baby bottle nipples glued on to the front (just a few on the belly).  She had a pillow stuffing her shirt too.  And a plastic pig nose, super rosy cheeks, and she did pigtails with pink scrunchies.

SOO goofy, but again - everyone LOVED it, kids and teachers! 

52 Books in 2014??

imageimageimageimage

My sweet babies:
    imageimageimageimage

• I'll probably be Rosalie from Twilight again, just because I need to get some use out of those contacts.
    image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Don't know what I'll do this year...but last year I was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle...I just wore green leggings, a long-sleeved green shirt, a mustard-yellow spaghetti strap thing I found on clearance, then I bought a $10 kid's costume for the shell and the mask and...viola! My adult friends and the kids at the door all thought it was cute/funny. 
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/34pclz7.png[/IMG]
  • You can always dress all in black and be a vampire, witch or cat. If you dress all in red you can be the devil. All in white and be an angel. For all of these all you would need is accessories which some you may have already or are cheap enough to get anyway.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ooo or if you have a blue dress you can be a devil in a blue dress.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic