Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Baby Mommas (LOL)

My Baby Dry pampers are not keeping my baby dry. Especially at night. He is in the right size, I mean he is right in the middle of the size range for them, and every night he pees right through them and gets his clothes soaked. Plus I know he is not very comfortable because of them getting so puffed up, I can hear him fidgeting and crying out. He has been rolling himself over onto his tummy and then gets really mad cause the diapers are not comfy.

I have a feeling he would sleep so much better if he had a different diaper. Any suggestions for a night time diaper that doesn't get too puffy and will hold his super soaks? TIA

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi57wm.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Baby Mommas (LOL)

• We never had a problem with swaddlers or cruisers leaking.
  • Swaddlers or Cruisers work for us, we have never had a leak with either, the only time I had a leak was when he was wearing NB size and really needed size 1
    Booze, it's what's for dinner image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • I've always used Huggies and we have never had any problems.
  • I don't like baby dry pampers. I use Huggies ... the red package or the pure and natural. I like pampers just not the white package.
  • What size is he in? The next size up diapers usually overlap the smaller ones (in pounds) if you look. I just moved up to a 3 this week. They look frickin' huge though! :)
  • I tried moving him up a size once, and oh my we had some issues there....he was just not ready, and he was so close to growing out of the previous size. I have some pampers in the next size up I will have to check them and see if I can try that once to see if it helps.
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi57wm.jpg[/IMG]
  • N8 used to go through outfits frequently until I started pointing his little guy downwards when I changed him.  Once I started doing this, his leaks decreased significantly.
  • im a luvs baby momma! nothin ever worked for me except these!
  • image hollandbob:
    im a luvs baby momma! nothin ever worked for me except these!

Me too!!! I will admit to a couple of overnight leaks here and there - but they are very few and far between. 

• IMO Baby Dry Suck!! I love swaddlers & cruisers though, that is the only diaper we ever use.