Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

F/U: Animal Abuse

As it turns out, the deputy I spoke to yesterday gave me false information. He called me back today to tell me that the kennel has not been closed down. It is still in operation.

I have left a message with my aunt (who is an attorney), hoping that she might be able to give me some advice as to how to handle this. I'm drafting an e-mail back to him, but I won't send it until I get the go-ahead from her.

Upon further research, I found out that this guy has a shady past. A few years ago, he was convicted of fraud. The government paid him to train drug and bomb-sniffing dogs after 9-11. He proclaimed that he was doing his patriotic duty and that his dogs were "heroes". When the dogs were tested, they failed miserably. As it turns out, he falsified documents and did not train them properly. The government convicted him, he served time in prison, and he owes them $700K.

I'm going to look into some of the suggestions that all of you had- calling the BBB and other agencies to report him. Thanks for your thoughts, prayers and support.

"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart."
image image
Normal bloodwork, HSG and S/A
Med Cycles #1-5: 50mg Clomid, Novarel trigger, TI and 2 IUI's--> all BFN's
April, May 2012: Natural Cycles, BFN's
Med Cycle #6: Follistim with trigger and IUI --> BFFN
Ovarian endometriosis discovered in July, treated with laparoscopy 8/3
September Siggy: Birthday Cake MARTINIS

Re: F/U: Animal Abuse

• Sorry to hear about all this. Sounds like you are doing everything you can to do right by your pups (not to mention trying to stop this guy from doing this to other animals). Keep us updated!