Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

<3 Affordable Outdoor Venues

Hey guys,

I'm really close to booking my venue. . . I want to make sure I'm making the right choice.  I've decided on Winfrey Point but are there any other outdoor venues that are no more than 2,000 dollars or so.. . . . I would love for this to include tables, chairs and linens.

Re: <3 Affordable Outdoor Venues

• Firewheel golf course in Garland has a huge semi covered outdoor pavilion that includes table and chairs for 150 people.  Even with the linens it would be less than $2000.  You can have the ceremony under the big trees on the open patio and the reception under the covered section.  I think it even has a built in stage.
    Heather + Matt 10.18.08
    James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12
  • I have been to a wedding at Firewheel in Garland and it is actually very beautiful, and the rumor was the bride did the entire thing for $5,000--it was very very nice for that including ALL wedding costs!