Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**robin**

Congrats on your baby girl!!!  She is adorable!!!  Since I haven't been on too much, I completely missed the post! 

Tell me honestly, does caring for a newborn get easier since you went through it before?  I still don't know how ladies with more than one child can do it!!!

Re: **robin**

• Thanks!

Yes it does! When my ped found out that I was having another one, she told me that my toddler would be the hard one and it's very true. DD is easy. Everything with DS is still unknown territory and he is a bit of a crazy cat so he keeps me on my toes! DH is still home so we will see how it goes when I am by myself and have to work. I am a bit nervous.

Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• By the way, your baby is so cute! Congrats to you too. How is it going for you?
    Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• Thanks!

Things are going well!  It is just hard to balance pumping & feeding when I am by myself.  If I feed her before pumping, I tend to leak while she is eating!  If I pump before feeding her, she sometimes starts crying before I am done pumping!  I am just happy that I have been producing enough milk that I haven't had to supplement with formula in over a week!