Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Doctor's offices open tomorrow?

Does anyone know of any local doctor's offices that are open tomorrow?  I've had a sore throat since Tuesday night (nothing severe), this morning I woke up with it on one side with an earache on that same side.  By the time I got out of work?  The lovely white bumps.  So I want o get into a doctor's office and start kicking this thing, but I don't think we can afford Urgent Care on just my paycheck.

*Arianna & Matthew*
July 26, 2008- The Best Day of Our Lives

3 years married already??

Wedding "Highlight" Video from our Reception!
Wedding Planning Bio!! My Married Bio!!

Re: Doctor's offices open tomorrow?

• Try Krogers stores. I know the one in Spring Meadows has a walk in clinic. I want to say it was around $45 or $55.
  • I know our pediatrician is open on Saturday.  You could always try making an after hours call to your doctor, maybe if you describe your symptoms they can just call a script in for you without an office visit.
    Booze, it's what's for dinner image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • Dr's office visits are usually more on weekends than normal days and honestly the urgent care here is less than a dr's apt if you do not have insurance.

Plus, if you aren't already a patient you probably will not be able to get in for at least a week.

photo adc1b349-75aa-4c83-be65-c47ed9748932_zps1c624b1d.jpg
  • I think when I went to urgent care like 2 years ago and I had strep it only cost me like 15 bucks which was my co-pay on my insurance.  Urgent care would be cheaper than going to a regular doctor and like pp said if you aren't a patient you probably won't get in for a week
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • image Ron*N*Kel:
    Try Krogers stores. I know the one in Spring Meadows has a walk in clinic. I want to say it was around $45 or $55.

Oh good call!  I forgot about those- the Walgreens by my mom's house has one of those clinics.

Leigh- my insurance card just says 20% next to urgent care.

*Arianna & Matthew*
    July 26, 2008- The Best Day of Our Lives

3 years married already??

Wedding "Highlight" Video from our Reception!
    Wedding Planning Bio!! My Married Bio!!