Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Catch me on WGN America Midday News tomorrow!

I probably won't have a chance to pop in tomorrow as I'll be busy preparing for my news segment. I'll be cooking live on WGN's Midday America News where you'll catch me at 12:15pm and 12:40pm.... and then at 12:45pm (all CST) talking on air about the RedEye Virtual Kitchen Stadium competition I won alongside of Chef Rick Bayless and RedEye chairwoman, Dorothy Hernandez.

I think some cities around the country get Chicago's WGN America broadcasted live (such as places in California, Virginia and Florida. You can check if you have it in your area through this site based on your zipcode.) 

If you happen to miss it, you can watch the online broadcast after it airs on WGN through their website... I'll post the link once it's up!

Thanks to all the fellow nesties that followed me through the competition and for your support and votes! 

Re: Catch me on WGN America Midday News tomorrow!