West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**jdsegarr**

I just wanted to let you know that your food blog is amazing! Your siggy picture has me running to the grocery store to get everything I need to make those strawberries. I wanted to be a chef when I was in high school but never persued it and now seeing your blog and all of your gorgeous pictures you post and your delicous recipes, has definitely inspired me to start being creative and try new things.

Re: **jdsegarr**

• I second the strawberry comment :)  FI is getting those tomorrow!!
  • Big Smile I am seriously grinning ear to ear right now! It makes me so happy to hear I have inspired someone else to get into the kitchen and step out of their comfort zone! I find cooking/baking to be such a joy and I am so happy to be able to share it with people that actually enjoy it as well!

Thank you for all those sweet words ;-) You definitely made my week!

• i just wanted to chime in and say ditto to everything in the above post. :)
  • You're very welcome!!! I just told my H about the strawberries and I think he's drooling why'll he's at work.

He has to have a root canal done on Monday and he hasn't had any sugar in a very long time because of his toothache so hearing about these is making him crazy.

• I want strawberries so bad...I may be stopping at the store too!  They sound super easy.
  • Ohh a root canal? No fun! Hope he gets better soon! Will he be able to eat the strawberries??

THANKS GIRLS!

• image jdsegarr:

Ohh a root canal? No fun! Hope he gets better soon! Will he be able to eat the strawberries??

THANKS GIRLS!

I'm not sure, but then that just leaves more for me..lol j/k He may have one. The dentist gave him some vicodin and tylenol with codine (sp?) yesterday so he can eat some things right now. We'll see...

• These look so YUMMY!!! I forwarded the recipe to two of my girlfriends and former roommates with whom I used to cook dinner all the time. We live in 3 separate parts of the country now, but I can pretty much guarantee the next time we get together THESE will be on the menu!