West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The Time Traveler's wife

I have a feeling that if I see this movie, I will be paying good money to cry.

Re: The Time Traveler's wife

• I have watched the trailer so many times.. and I can't help but tear up every time! I'm way excited to see a good tear jerker! :)
  • Oh yeah! Although I cry at lots of movies. Dh always knows when to hand over the kleenex.
    [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2n1z04h.jpg[/IMG]

Alana Simone 1-5-10

Just2Good -- my food blog
  • I can't wait to see this movie!  One of my friends says it is her all-time favorite book.  And yes, I think I'll pack the tissues!
  • I really hope this movie lives up to the book for once! I actually decided not to see My Sister's Keeper because I've heard they changed the ending. I hope this one keeps to the story line!
  • I agree it looks really good Im really excited to see it!
  • I can't wait for this movie! The trailer makes it looks really chick flicky though, and I hope that's only to get lots of women to see it. Because the book has some gritty, dark parts and I hope many of them are included!
  • I agree Lauren, the book does have some dark parts.  I hope they don't water it down.  I only really cried once or twice during the book - I didn't find it as much sad as kind of disturbing and weird (in an interesting way though).
  • image MrsShawanaB:
    I agree Lauren, the book does have some dark parts.  I hope they don't water it down.  I only really cried once or twice during the book - I didn't find it as much sad as kind of disturbing and weird (in an interesting way though).

I actually didn't cry at all at the book. I mostly just thought the story line was really cool and interesting.

• I really want to read the book before I see this movie, but it looks sooooo good!!!!!
  • I haven't got to reading this book yet, so I am not going to see the movie until I do.  We'll probably end up renting it.
  • image cliffswife_721:
    I really want to read the book before I see this movie, but it looks sooooo good!!!!!

Me too!  I just got the book from amazon the other day and once I finish my book club book, I am gonna go see the movie.

• image clp1027:
    I really hope this movie lives up to the book for once! I actually decided not to see My Sister's Keeper because I've heard they changed the ending. I hope this one keeps to the story line!

I didn't go see My Sister's Keeper either because I heard they changed the ending.  I was so mad, I had been looking forward to it.  I will watch it on DVD.

I LOVED The Time Traveler's Wife, it's probably one of my very favorite books and I hope the movie is good.  If it's not, at least I'll get to stare at Eric Bana for 2 hours =)

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/jjva5k.jpg[/IMG]
    After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!
  • This is one of my favorite books, and I bawled my eyes out while reading it. (Also laughed a lot, too... it's really a terrific read.)

I'm eager to see the movie, but am pretty sure it won't even come anywhere near the level that the book is.?