West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Shawnee

Congrats on losing 24 lbs!!  That is REALLY impressive!  You will be my inspiration come January. 

I know I post comments like this every week when you update your siggy but I can't help but be amazed!

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism

Re: Shawnee

• Aww, thanks!  To be honest, I can't help but to be amazed too, lol.  When I started back in April I never in a million years thought I would actually get anywhere close to my goal weight.  The thing that amazes me even more is that I haven't done anything super restricting OR worked out crazy amounts (I even eat low fat ice cream practically ever night as a snack Embarrassed).  I guess it's true that if you really try and keep things balanced it can make a world of difference.

• image Shawnee626:

Aww, thanks!  To be honest, I can't help but to be amazed too, lol.  When I started back in April I never in a million years thought I would actually get anywhere close to my goal weight.  The thing that amazes me even more is that I haven't done anything super restricting OR worked out crazy amounts (I even eat low fat ice cream practically ever night as a snack Embarrassed).  I guess it's true that if you really try and keep things balanced it can make a world of difference.

that's great that you haven't turned into a crazy dieting/exercising lady, cause it seems that people that do that have a hard time keeping it up and then stop trying.  since you are doing things in moderation it should be easier for you to keep it up.

• You should post before and after pictures. I need motivation!
  • That is amazing, you inspire me to loss the weight I've been trying to since our wedding haha!