Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

good news friday

this has been a crummy week and a crummy day so far... we need to share some good news Smile what ya got?!

Re: good news friday

• it's friYAY?  ;)
    [IMG]http://tinyurl.com/7trsf2k[/IMG]
    merry everything!
  • I had no new pimples when I woke up this morning! LOL I'm turning into a pimple factory. How did my skin get it so backwards?! I guess I was blessed to have great skin in high school since teenagers are so mean, but this is ridiculous!

Anyways .... I think this little "outbreak" is on it's way to recovery and I won't look like a 13 year old any more. Well, a 13 year old with wrinkles, LOL.

Also ... DH is coming home today and we are planning on working on the house over the weekend and that always makes me feel good.

I'm wearing a sweater and tennis shoes at work today. And I love it :-)

• I got to wear jeans to work today... that NEVER happens!  And in one month I will be up in beautiful Colorado for a long weekend!  =)
  • image labbielover07:
    I got to wear jeans to work today... that NEVER happens!  And in one month I will be up in beautiful Colorado for a long weekend!  =)

where are you going?

We're going aug 16-24th (Breckenridge)!

• Two of my friends had happy and healthy babies this week!!! And we get to see both of them tomorrow!

We were able to pay off some bills today which felt good.

My SIL emailed me last night and they will be coming through town for one night next week. We aren't going to tell DH so she can surprise them. We haven't seen them since last Thanksgiving! And they haven't seen our new house! YAY!

• I am just so glad it's Friday....I had a super long week at work culminating in 18 looooong hours yesterday (day trip to Nashville) and so today I am taking it super easy.
    Pregnancy Ticker CP 4w1d March '11
    Clomid 50mg June '11 - BFN
    Clomid 100 mg Oct '11 - BFN
    Clomid 150 mg Nov '11 - BFP @9dpo! Beta#1 @10dpo: 22; Beta#2 @12dpo: 67 Beta#3 @18dpo: 1069! EDD 8-16-12
    My (mostly) business travel blog
  • flymanswife - We are flying up the 3rd and coming home the 7th... we are going to be in Denver (Rockies games!) and in Colorado Springs.... DH's family lives down there.  I LOVE Colorado... we honeymooned in Silverthorne/Breckenridge and it was beautiful!  This is such a pretty time of year to be in the mountains... you are going to have a great time! =)
  • There were 3 paydays this month instead of only two so extra $$ today to go toward our savings!  DH came up with a 'brilliant' plan last night that 1/2 of what we save will go toward my new car and the other half will go toward his new TV/stereo system in the living room.  I told him it's nice to have dreams, lol.

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • I am one day closer to going out of town to visit a bunch of relatives in Florida!  (Dear Florida, please feel free to cool down into the low 80s for the duration of my stay.  Thankyouverymuch.)

I am using my upcoming trip as an excuse to buy more books (and additional summery clothes; thank goodness for "end of season" sales). Stick out tongue

• image GuavaGal:

I am using my upcoming trip as an excuse to buy more books (and additional summery clothes; thank goodness for "end of season" sales). Stick out tongue

i am too! i'm going shopping this weekend for new clothes for colorado. yay!

• It's been a really rough week for me, so I guess good news is that it's almost over. And my mom flies into Austin in one week!!! I am so excited to see her. She's staying for over a week to help with Meredith and help me finish some projects around the house to get ready for the new baby.
  • just saw the photos and virtual tour for our home - they made my home so pretty (to me) that i am ALMOST having second thoughts about selling!!!

page me if you want to see. :)

B&W Photo by Wildhouse Photography

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • romiguromigu member
    we're moving into our first home today!! 
    image image image image
  • image romigu:
    we're moving into our first home today!! 

woohoo! 

• It's a 3-day weekend (for me)!! This is the last day of my last 5-day week until I return from maternity leave. W00t!
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • image Chandley:

just saw the photos and virtual tour for our home - they made my home so pretty (to me) that i am ALMOST having second thoughts about selling!!!

page me if you want to see. :)

That totally happened to us too.  Ha!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Getting keys to our new apartment after work and moving in this weekend.  Bring on the more space!
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2i7vg1w.jpg[/IMG]
  • I had to send my engagement ring off to be fixed and got it back today. My hand felt so naked without it.