Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Summer BBQ Appetizers

What is your favorite summer bbq appetizer? We are having a bbq this weekend with like 20-30 people and need some help on appetizers?!  TIA

Re: Summer BBQ Appetizers

• Here's my appetizers tag.

http://lechevre.wordpress.com/category/appetizers/

For a BBQ, I would go with the guacamole or the tomato concasse.  Both could easily be doubled. 

• My appetizer tastes don't really change, no matter what time of year it is.  I really love appetizers! 

A cold spinach dip is a good summer appetizer if it's going to be sitting out for a while. 

1 10 oz. package frozen spinach, thawed

1 ? c. sour cream

1 c. mayo

1 packet Knorr soup mix

1 can water chestnuts, chopped

Mix all together and refridgerate to let the flavors combine.  Serve with chips, crackers, bread cubes or vegetables.