Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bachelorette (possible spoilers)

WTF.

There is just too much drama on tonight.  First Jesse and now Ed?  Really????????

I've just started watching about three weeks ago religiously, but is Wes lying to her about having the girlfriend?  I'm really hoping that he's a better liar than he says.

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]

Re: Bachelorette (possible spoilers)

• I can't believe she picked Wes AGAIN. Does she really think Jake would waste his time going all the way to see her for nothing. Ugh. Jake has no reason to be jealous of Wes. So stupid. He is 10x better looking than Wes and has a real job.

Wes has admitted several times that his reason for being on the show is to promote his music. He has not admitted to the camera that he has a girlfriend.  

I think she makes poor choices and I don't think she is as mature about love as she likes to think she is. She is still going after the bad boys.

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • The previews for next week's show look interesting.  It looks like Wes actually says "My girlfriend" but who knows how much is edited. I told myself I wasn't going to watch this show after all the drama between Jason, Molly and Melissa.

With all the crap that is going on, I wonder how much the producers of the show have in keeping certain people on.  I knew Wes was promoting his music, and if I were her that would be enough of a reason to be cautious about him, if not dump him. 

The more I watch the less I really like Jillian.  She was my fav in the previous show, but I just feel like she's doing this for attention.  How old is she anyways?  

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I can't believe she kept Wes.

I was very happy that Ed came back, and really happy when she gave him a rose! I was a big fan of Ed from the beginning.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think Wes is a loser and he's only there to promote his music.  After all the drama, she still kept him.  Seriously??

Jake and Jesse were the nice guys, and she sent both home.  Maybe she likes the bad boys?

My vote is for Kipton at this point.

• i can't believe she kept Wes after all that. at this point i think she'll never listen.

i was so sad to see Michael go home. i've decided that he's awesome and i don't care that he's only 25.

• image KatieBride06:

i can't believe she kept Wes after all that. at this point i think she'll never listen.

i was so sad to see Michael go home. i've decided that he's awesome and i don't care that he's only 25.

I really liked Michael after the family visit.  His brother explained that they want to marry young to spend that quality time together before kids and I think that is great.  Plus he is goofy and she seemed to really love that about him.

Last night I began getting frustrated with Jill and she is looking really dumb about now.  Jake has nothing to lose my telling her about Wes. 

I think I like Reid the best right now.  I need to get to know Ed better.  Kip is ok.  Wes sucks.

Anniversary Baby
  • I never felt this way with previous seasons (until the Melissa Molly switch), but this show is totally staged. Or Jillian is a true idiot.

And I'm pretty sure that Jake is an actor.  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0485023/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wes is so smarmy.   Everything about him screams sleaze.    And he's right, he's not that great a liar.   There is no chemistry there, and I can't believe Jillian believes him when he says he likes her.   Even I can tell he's lying, and I'm pretty gullible when people are lying. 

Jake was my favorite guy, but I have to admit I rolled my eyes when he started crying after leaving Jillian's room.   Men shouldn't sob like a baby over a woman in public.   That's just embarassing. 

I liked Michael too, but he's too young.   And a break dance instructor?   Is that a real job?   He was cute though.  

I think at this point, my favorite is Kipton or Ed.   Ed seems genuine, and he's pretty hot too.   Definitely the best looking guy left, in my opinion.   I'm not a fan of Reid or Kipton's looks, but they are nice guys.   Wes just looks too greasy, and I HATE the way he talks and sings.  Bleh. 

• Besides Ed none of the guys left are that good looking.  When I saw Wes for the first time I thought "Oh no he's trouble."  Which isn't bad if you like bad boys.  He just doesn't have the right style if he's going to be a country singer.  IMO.
  • My vote is for Ed, but the previews we've been seeing about her being in a fantasy suite and there being no romantic connection makes me think she has no sexual chemistry with Ed...only because we've seen her making out with the other guys repeatedly.  She is a frucking idiot for keeping Wes around.
    "I'm goin' to Carolina in my mind..."
    imageimageimage
    Recent Races:
    Chicago Half Marathon 9/11/11: 1:58:11 (PR)
    Race for the Cure 10k, Chicago 9/24/11: 51:52 (PR)
    ING New York City Marathon 11/6/11: 4:13:16 (PR)
  • I was SO annoyed with her for picking Wes AGAIN! HELLO! I understand she wants to figure it out for herself but he's trouble. He has absolutely no interest in her at all. I LOVE Kipton and Reid still though....
  • Reid is definitely my favorite.  I think they work well together.  There's something very fishy about this season though.  It seems very edited/staged, not genuine at all.  I sincerely hope Wes goes home next week.  I'm just sick of his drama.
  • image Marie11-26-06:
    Reid is definitely my favorite.  I think they work well together.  There's something very fishy about this season though.  It seems very edited/staged, not genuine at all.  I sincerely hope Wes goes home next week.  I'm just sick of his drama.

I totally agree.  What is with all of this crap this season?  First, the drama with Molly, Melissa, and Jason last season.  Now we have guys with girlfriends, someone leaving the show on his own will and coming back, and someone coming back after being kicked off to rat someone out. I'm getting a little sick of  what the show is becoming.  With that being said, I continue to watch.

And I agree with however said they loved Jillian on the Bachelor and are second guessing that now. She seems to be there to have a good time. I can't see her settling down with any of these guys.  And I feel for the guys that have dates with her early in the day.  It seems to be the guys that have evening dates (which include lots of booze, apparently) because she loosens up A TON and they she is much more into the guys at that point.  She is very dull until those evenings.

• Wow, I just don't know what to think anymore. I really loved Michael and you know what a lot of guys are younger and are ready to get married! How he talked about her after he left.. i mean common! And yeah all this drama is a little dumb!!!!! Yeah we all loved Ed, and I think he is going to end up being on of the last two guys! WES needs to get booted, by no means is he really there for her. If you look back he is always trying to get with her and comfort her... duh thats what we like! Anyway.,.. this is just getting dumb... enough of this bull honky.
    I married my best friend 10.26.08

Little Who Born 3.2.11

[Mama Who- My Mommy Blog ]
    [Wives Unscripted- A Wife Blog]