Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Northies GTG

I took over the Northies GTG Evite for MrsMillerTime since she just had her baby. Looks like this month's GTG is scheduled for Cedar Park. I'll try and get the evite put together in the next couple of days in order to vote on dates and times since the holiday weekend is coming up. Any thoughts or suggestions for where you all want to have it?

Re: Northies GTG

• What about someplace by Lakeline mall?
  • I'm trying to think of what is around Lakeline...Fuddruckers, Spicy Pickle, Schlotzkys, Souper Salad. I'm sure there are other places close by that are easy to order food from the counter, just drawing a blank right now.
  • We have had a few GTGs at Texican Cafe. 

• image austxgrl:

We have had a few GTGs at Texican Cafe. 

Oooh, I love the Texican!

• image s-a-r-a-h:
    image austxgrl:

Oh yeah! Me, too! This is my vote! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image JJ&BB1146:
    image s-a-r-a-h:
    image austxgrl:

Ditto! I don't care how hot it is... their Tortilla Soup rocks!

• image aj_wed:
    image JJ&BB1146:
    image s-a-r-a-h:
    image austxgrl:

Ditto! I don't care how hot it is... their Tortilla Soup rocks!

We can sit inside in the bar area if it is too hot outside.  They will allow us to pull tables together and it is very kid friendly.  Oh man, now I am craving Texican Cafe!! 

• Oh man, now I am craving Texican Cafe!! 

I always crave Texican. I LOVE their banana margaritas! Yum!

• What, a BANANA Margarita?
  • Hi!

I'm moving to Austin in just a couple of weeks so I was wondering if I could be added to the evite?  I'm looking forward to meeting some people.  I wouldn't be able to make this one but maybe the next.  If that's okay, my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/rwjjpd.jpg[/IMG]
  • We can definitely add you. Welcome to Austin!
  • image Jess.O:

Hi!

I'm moving to Austin in just a couple of weeks so I was wondering if I could be added to the evite?  I'm looking forward to meeting some people.  I wouldn't be able to make this one but maybe the next.  If that's okay, my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Welcome!

[My Domestic Addiction]

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
  • image Nessia:
    What, a BANANA Margarita?

Oh yeah. And they are d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s!! I'm not much of a drinker, but these things are awesome!

• Thanks!
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/rwjjpd.jpg[/IMG]