Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What is your favorite pair of shoes?

like if you had to pick ONE pair (just ONE Allison!).
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: What is your favorite pair of shoes?

• My leopard print croc ballet flats. Oh so comfy and cute for crocs. I wore them with pretty much everything during closed toe shoe months.
  • image Jen717:

flip flops. The cheap kind from Old Navy.

this

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Haha you left a loop hole!!!!  My favorite pair of flip flops are my pink ones with palm tree.  They are squishy gel  on the sole and I enjoy them.  My favorite pair of flats haha flats what are those.  My favorite pair of heels hmmm...that would be my pink polkadot ones.  My favorite pair of tennis shoes are my Nike shocks.  What am I missing?
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2cz1p2b.jpg[/IMG]
    DannyandAllison's Bio
  • image Dannyand Allison:
    Haha you left a loop hole!!!!  My favorite pair of flip flops are my pink ones with palm tree.  They are squishy gel  on the sole and I enjoy them.  My favorite pair of flats haha flats what are those.  My favorite pair of heels hmmm...that would be my pink polkadot ones.  My favorite pair of tennis shoes are my Nike shocks.  What am I missing?

no way missy. All those are all classified as shoes therefore...JUST ONE!

• My red patent leather quilted peep toe pumps.  They are fabulous.

Fav flip flop is my silver braided Bernardo flops.  I've had them for four years and they're disgusting, but I still get compliments on them.  Weird.

Fav tennis shoe is my Brooks running shoe. So comfy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image cc605:

image Dannyand Allison:
    Haha you left a loop hole!!!!  My favorite pair of flip flops are my pink ones with palm tree.  They are squishy gel  on the sole and I enjoy them.  My favorite pair of flats haha flats what are those.  My favorite pair of heels hmmm...that would be my pink polkadot ones.  My favorite pair of tennis shoes are my Nike shocks.  What am I missing?

no way missy. All those are all classified as shoes therefore...JUST ONE!

Nu uh!!!!  They are shoes but they are different function shoes therefore free game.  For example I would not wear my pink polkadot shoes to the pool.  That would just be silly.  I would wear my pink flipflops. 

DannyandAllison's Bio
  • image BoyMom21:

My red patent leather quilted peep toe pumps.  They are fabulous.

Why have I never seen these?

DannyandAllison's Bio
  • Probably my gianni bini black tall boots. Or my Uggs, sooo comfy.?
  • I have some great leopard print retro-looking ankle-strap heels I got for $5 on sale a few years back. I love them. I don't get to wear them often because I don't really have a dress I think "goes" with them.

Cati, Conner in the baby legs is killing me.

• image Dannyand Allison:
    image BoyMom21:

My red patent leather quilted peep toe pumps.  They are fabulous.

Why have I never seen these?

I shall wear them at the gtg!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In winter, my tall black boots. I feel oh so pretty in them!

Summertime, I have some wedges that are cork bottom with black patent leather strap kind of flip flop fashioned.?

• image Jen717:

flip flops. The cheap kind from Old Navy.

This. Or my black flats I got from Payless. LOVE those shoes.

[url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • My Uggs!!!!!!  Oh so comfy! 
  • I have a pair of BCBG triple-strap black patent Mary Janes that I ADORE. I also have a pair from high school that I still really, really love...they're also a black Mary Jane, with a horizontal strap across the top, and then criss-crossing straps across the rest of hit. Super hard to explain, but oh, how I loved those. They're looking a little aged, so I don't wear them as much.
  • Currently, my new red Orthaheel flip flops. They were horribly expensive for flip flops ($70), but they're soooo comfy and cute too!

Otherwise, probably my red patent leather pumps.

Books read in 2012: 49
    my bookshelf!
    Katie (gingerfeathers)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Bloggy
  • During the summer, Old Navy cheap flip flops. During the winter, Uggs if I'm actually dressed, then Asics.
  • I have two- Summer and spring- Jimmy Choos hot pink heels and fall and winter- Steve Madden leopard heels.

• I hate to have to pick just ONE, but I have a pair of red patent leather peep toe Steve Maddens that are super comfy (for 4 inch heels) and I have feel pretty sex-ay in them!
  • black reef flip flops...

and since people aren't sticking to one... and my uggs. :)

• OMG this is hard!! I think my charcoal gray patent leather peep toe heels. They are surprisingly comfy, and I can wear them with just about anything.
  • Jessica Simpson hot pink zebra print heels. Love them!