Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Big Brother 11

Sorry if this has been asked. Any word on the premiere date?I didn't see anything on CBS.com.

Re: Big Brother 11

• July 9th as according to this website. They should be releasing the cast soon. This website has someone watching the live feeds 24/7 and updating with info that we don't see. It's my goto site for Big Brother.

http://mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have never really watched a full season of this but I think I may this year.  I watched a couple of eps last season and they were sort of fun to watch.
    Nicole

Mommy to Ella Grace 6/4/05
  • image Wedding18:
    I have never really watched a full season of this but I think I may this year.  I watched a couple of eps last season and they were sort of fun to watch.

They are fun to watch!  I love this show...it's a guilty pleasure!

• Yeah!! ?I cant wait, I need something to watch on TV this summer, and I hope this season is good :)
  • Can. Not. Wait.

Why I love this show, I'm not sure.  But I do!  We actually do the After Dark on Showtime.  Tivo records for us, so we can see what happens that we don't see.  I find it fascinating how the show actually work.

BTW - If I were ever to try out for a game show, it would be this one.  A pool, hot tub, bed, food, exercise equipment.  Why would anyone want to do Survivor over this? 

• image dpluvsrg:

Can. Not. Wait.

Why I love this show, I'm not sure.  But I do!  We actually do the After Dark on Showtime.  Tivo records for us, so we can see what happens that we don't see.  I find it fascinating how the show actually work.

BTW - If I were ever to try out for a game show, it would be this one.  A pool, hot tub, bed, food, exercise equipment.  Why would anyone want to do Survivor over this? 

Did you notice how skinny the Survivor contestants get? I'd be on there just for the forced diet!

• I cannot wait for BB to start!!