Northern California Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

melissa rycroft is engaged!

Not sure if this has been posted...

bachelorette/dancing with the starts Rycroft engaged 

[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2061/5744687295_a428b3acdb.jpg[/IMG]

Re: melissa rycroft is engaged!

• they dated on and off for 2 years?! so basically, she got dumped on live television...he found her..and now they are getting married. sounds kinda weird to me, but hopefully she is happy and it all works out.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I don't think it is too weird...they dated on and off for 2 years and she went on the show....lots of publicity and he saw her fall in love with someone else...sometimes, you don't realize what you miss until it is gone and especially if someone else has what you let go...I think it is one of those everything happens for a reason deals....she got dealt a sh!tty hand when Jason was a douche but it ended up being the best for her...she got more publicity with dancing with the stars and found love again with someone from her past.
    [IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2061/5744687295_a428b3acdb.jpg[/IMG]
  • Two words...oh, lord.
  • I hope she is happy!  Jason played with her head/heart.  She deserves to be happy!
  • image Roni.Cedra:
    Who is this???

Last seaon of the bachelor winner....the guy dumped her on the reunion show and asked the girl he sent home previously to date him..