Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good MOrning (tues)

Yey to being one more day closer to a 3 day weekend!

How was everyone's Monday night?

My headache didn't go away till about 7 but at least it went away. The kids were crazy though. Bouncy off the walls, yelling with laughter.  Joaquin would grab Isabel's dress she would try to run away, he would fall over and they would both just laugh. It was fun but an exhausting night.

Today I'm leaving work early for my dr's appt, than if it doesn't last too long I'll probably hit target afterwards.

Re: Good MOrning (tues)

• Morning.

We went to sushi last night and I had a tempura fried veggie roll.  Oink. :)  Then we came home and watched The Bachelorette.

I have a tonofshit to do at work today, but I have zero motivation.  Ugh.  

I think I am making homemade pizza tonight.  :)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Kim, who' your favorite bachelor for Jillian? Ed was my favorite, but now I think Kiptyn is the best for her.

Last night I folded and put away laundry as I watched a Friends marathon from my season 3 set. I want to watch the entire series before my mat leave ends (I know, weird goal).

Today I have to take R's birth certificate to my district's benefit department so they know she's real and can add her to my insurance. Then I have to get my eyes checked because I am 6 months overdue for new glasses. Last I have a ton of clothes I am dropping off at Goodwill.

Tonight no plans. I am now getting back into my workday routine. I'm preparing for when I actually go back to work in 4 weeks. So far it look like I will be needing to get up at 4:30, which means going to bed much earlier. Crying

• Morning. Yesterday I cleaned up around the house when I got home, then J and I took Eric to my mom's for the night since J is doing an up-back trip to Vegas today.

Tonight I hope to relax a little (actually I'll probably be editing). Tomorrow is my Friday, then a 5 DAY WEEKEND! Yaaay!

We're going to the Del Mar fair Thursday. Kim - how's the weather down there? Not too hot, right? : )

• I think she looooooooves her some Kiptyn, but damn, his mom was a whack job.  Indifferent

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• image DarbyKat:

Last night I folded and put away laundry as I watched a Friends marathon from my season 3 set. I want to watch the entire series before my mat leave ends (I know, weird goal).

I totally did the same thing when I was on maternity leave with Isabel. DH was working tons of OT so I was home alone with the baby alot. I borrowed my sisters Friends DVD set and watched them from beginning to end. It was funny how many episodes I never remember seeing.

• image Val&Jason:

We're going to the Del Mar fair Thursday. Kim - how's the weather down there? Not too hot, right? : )

Nope, not at all.  It actually drizzled a bit yesterday and was overcast.  It has been in the mid-70s, which is perfect.  Have fun!

• Hello All!

Last night dh had class so I hung out with my old roommate. We went and got dinner and then headed over to Winco. I bought about 4 lbs of different types of wheat pasta for $4.00! I wasn't a big fan of the rest of the grocery store but I think I will return every once in awhile to stock back up on pasta since it's such a great deal.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • image kimarino13:
    image Val&Jason:

Nope, not at all.  It actually drizzled a bit yesterday and was overcast.  It has been in the mid-70s, which is perfect.  Have fun!

Thank goodness! Eric gets so hot and sweaty so easily, so I was a bit worried he would melt outside.... : )

• image sweettalkin417:

Hello All!

Last night dh had class so I hung out with my old roommate. We went and got dinner and then headed over to Winco. I bought about 4 lbs of different types of wheat pasta for $4.00! I wasn't a big fan of the rest of the grocery store but I think I will return every once in awhile to stock back up on pasta since it's such a great deal.

I love Winco. They seriously have some awesome prices!

• Morning! Nothing special last night - just did some shopping. L was being grouchy and refused to nap so I went to the mall.

Today L had a derm appt and then I have to run to a couple stores with my mom.

Irma - I think a Friends marathon is a fabulous goal! The final episode still makes me cry.

• We use to go to winco all the time BK (before kids) when we work the night shift together. We go at 3am and have the whole store to ourselves except for the few other people from our work that would stop there as well.

I tried going back once or twice, but they are so crowded so I haven't been back.

• The first time my brother went to Winco he called to rave about the prices. I still haven't been there. I don't even know if they have az locations.

Yesterday we had C 6 month check up. 17.25 lbs & 26.25 inches. my big boy. I <3 <3 <3 our new pedi. She remembered us from the last visit & so interactive w/C. So glad we made the change.

Besides that we didn't do much last night.

Tonight I need to make a Target run. Wish me cheap spending luck.

• Good morning. Work has been crazy this morning already, which is not appreciated. Oh well, hopefully it'll make the day go faster.

Last night we just watched TV. I exercised with the Fit and took a break from the Active. It seems that I've lost two pounds, but now I've just stayed there for the last few days, so it's time to loose another pound or two.

Today not much, probably more of the same. We need to figure out what we're doing for the 4th. We're considering just telling the two families we're spending it with the other one and just stay home. But I wanna go to the condo (in Newport) because it'll be nice and cool with a pool and great fireworks. I just don't want to spend it with my family. Is that bad?

• Irma-I guess we'll be going back to work around the same time.  I can't believe your benefits department made you bring the certificate in!

Melinda-It's not bad to one want to spend the holiday at your own house.  I feel like that too sometimes.

Brandy-Go in to Target with blinders on and you'll be fine ;).

Kat-It's cute how well they get along.

Yesterday was a rough, cabin fever kind of day.  In the evening we packed the baby in the car and drove to DQ and each got a blizzard which we ate in the car (mine was rasberry truffle).  Then we came home and I handled the baby while dh followed my receipe to make dinner --honey ginger shrimp .  We also had some Pad Thai noodles from TJ.  It was yummy.  Even with feedings, diapers, I got about 6 hours of sleep ,so I did pretty good.

Today its just me and Royce.  I'll do laundry, work on my garage sale inventory, and try to catch up on bills.

• Morning everyone!

Last night was an easy night, had some more leftovers, watched some TV, and finished up a design job.

Today I slept in a little bit and am spending the morning at work. I'm off this afternoon thanks to my Sat shift I had to do. H got me a massage which I will be enjoying at 1 pm then off to happy hr with some peeps in laguna. 

• My first experience with Winco was when I lived in Idaho.  It was 75 miles away from my house, but I would shop there every few weeks because it was like 1/5 the price of groceries in my town.  I could fill my cart to the top for like $70!

Then, one day, I was in Winco and some guy came in and shot and killed another guy.  Good timez.

End of story.  ;)

• image kimarino13:

Then, one day, I was in Winco and some guy came in and shot and killed another guy.  Good timez.

End of story.  ;)

OMG! You were in the store??? I'd be hesitant to go back too...

• image kimarino13:

My first experience with Winco was when I lived in Idaho.  It was 75 miles away from my house, but I would shop there every few weeks because it was like 1/5 the price of groceries in my town.  I could fill my cart to the top for like $70!

End of story.  ;)

Um, Kim isn't allowed to tell stories for awhile.

• image meandg:

Irma-I guess we'll be going back to work around the same time.  I can't believe your benefits department made you bring the certificate in!

I start on July 28 Crying 

My district wanted her birth certificate AND her SSN!

• image mzjackson:
    image kimarino13:

My first experience with Winco was when I lived in Idaho.  It was 75 miles away from my house, but I would shop there every few weeks because it was like 1/5 the price of groceries in my town.  I could fill my cart to the top for like $70!

End of story.  ;)

Um, Kim isn't allowed to tell stories for awhile.

Kim~ HOLY CRAP!

Brandy~ <dead>