Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FS-Size 16-Wedding Dress-$70.00 w/ FREE SHIPPiNG

http://www.mywedding.com/matherslack/

Yes you read that correct--FREE SHIPPING?I really need to sell this dress so I can buy things from you ladies for my May 2010 wedding. I will ship USPS to the connecting US states. No international or Canada shipping.  

This dress is Made By Best Buy- Style 3283F. Color is Ivory, Size 16 (not altered). A Simple and elegant A-line style with beaded bodice. It was purchased as the main dress and used for a photo shoot. But then the bride found another dress to wear for her wedding day. It needs to be dry cleaned from normal "hem line" dirt. There are a few other hairline "dirt/wear" marks but nothing major. No stains, rips or tears. There are 3 marks in the satin in the back the zipper. The bride I got this from said that there was a bow that was suppose to be in the back but it make a simple, elegant dress look silly with the "frilly butt bow" so she threw the bow away and took off the 3 snap buttons. I took many pictures so please browse through them. She bought this dress new for $250.00 and I am just looking to get some $ out of it for my May 2010 wedding. This dress comes from a smoke free & pet free home. Thank you for looking and considering it for your special day or at this price...perfect for your "Trash The Dress" Photos!!!

Re: FS-Size 16-Wedding Dress-$70.00 w/ FREE SHIPPiNG