Minneapolis/St. Paul Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

ANOTHER plane crash?

Re: ANOTHER plane crash?

• Yeah, it does seem to be happening more frequently. Scary.
  • I heard about this on the radio this morning...  can you believe that they found a 5 year old child?  Miracle child, that's for sure... 

Granted, flying is still statistically safter than driving, but it does seem to be awfully frequent... 

jack | born 9.13.12 at 40w4d | 9 lbs 12 oz | 23 in
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    my puppy loves - chloe & jenson
    pregnancy blog | chart
  • Sadly many other countries that have airlines are not regulated as well as the US is. It's unfortunate, but sadly it's true.

• I saw that...SO scary. I can't believe so many in such a short period of time. I'm terrified to fly...I will still do it because one 20 hour road trip was enough for my life time, so I give in and just fly in fear, but this is making it even worse.
    Ashley & Christian
  • I much prefer hoping in the car as opposed to a plane.  I am starting to develop a germ phobia on those darn things.
  • image mefindlay:
    I much prefer hoping in the car as opposed to a plane.  I am starting to develop a germ phobia on those darn things.

Missy, you are becoming quite the germophobe in your 'old' age!  :) 

jack | born 9.13.12 at 40w4d | 9 lbs 12 oz | 23 in
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    my puppy loves - chloe & jenson
    pregnancy blog | chart