Minneapolis/St. Paul Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

MrsAshley

you live in Apple Valley! Me too.

Can I babysit? 

I'm totallly kidding, I'm not creepy, but that kid is so danged cute. 

Re: MrsAshley

• Thanks!! I'm bias, but I totally agree. She's so exciting too...at that really fun stage. Love it.

We just moved to Apple Valley in December 07, so not quite 2 years yet. I really love it there! Have you been there long? Whereabouts are you? We're off of Cedar and 42, closer to the high school.

Ashley & Christian
  • We moved here when we got married, so a little over a year. We live on 42 and Galaxie, by all the new, mostly empty business construction. We're moving at the end of the month though (July) our lease is up and we didn't renew. We will probably stay in the area because we love it, but my husband works in Chisago County now, so his commute is terrible.
  • Oh boy, yes that would be a drive! Good luck with the move and everything!
    Ashley & Christian